Yamaha Wolverine X2 : 2019+
Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec : 2019+
Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE : 2019+
Tough and Practical
Ride every day with SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Rear Windshield installed on your Yamaha Wolverine X2. The 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate material is tough enough to keep out rocks and mud kicked up by your rear tires because it’s 250 times stronger than glass. It stops dust from getting sucked into the cab when it’s dry and keeps the rain out when it’s wet. Plus, it keeps that sunburn off the back of your neck.
A Perfect Fit
We designed and cut this rear windshield to match your Wolverine’s design and shape perfectly. We use steel brackets along with seals and gaskets to give it a snug fit and you a rattle-free ride. It’s secure even when your UTV is bouncing through hard trails at full speed. That perfect fit eliminates the annoying suction you experience when only using a front windshield.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Made of lightly-tinted 1/4” polycarbonate
- Keeps dust, rain, snow, and mud out
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Made of tough polycarbonate—250 times stronger than glass
- Can be installed or removed in minutes
- Heavy-duty steel brackets keep windshield secure
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions
- Made in the USA