Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2016+
Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2016+
Why We Make It
Get two windshields in one with SuperATV’s flip down windshield for the Kawasaki Teryx. With two windshields in one, you can keep this windshield on all year-round. Too cold? Keep it closed. Need a breeze? Flip it down in a flash. Plus, we’ve cut these to fit the contours of your Teryx hood for a perfect rattle-free fit.
The SuperATV Difference
This windshield is designed to be as easy to install and use as possible. There’s no drilling required, and installation takes under 5 minutes. Once it’s installed you can flip down or fold up instantly from the comfort of your cab. It’s all about making your ride more comfortable and making sure this is the last windshield you ever need.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our windshield is made with 1/4″ hard coated polycarbonate. It’s 250 times stronger than glass (aka indestructible) and it’s nearly as abrasion resistant as glass. This windshield can take hits from rocks, bushes, branches, and your angry neighbor without scratching or scuffing.
Our windshield is available as a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4″ polycarbonate is still unbreakable and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements for a casual rider.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Two windshields in one!
- No drilling ” Installs in under 5 minutes!
- Switch between full, flip down half-windshield, or no windshield in seconds
- Made of 1/4″ polycarbonate material
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Scratch-resistant windshields are hard coated inside and out
- MR-10 equivalent hard coating (scratch resistant) withstands 100,000+ wipes without scratching
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal for a great fit
- Easy to install can be completed in minutes without tools
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!