Can-Am Maverick : 2013-2018
Note: Does NOT fit Maverick Turbo, Maverick X3, Maverick Trail or Maverick Sport
- Available with clear or dark finish
- Prevents annoying suction and keeps out the elements
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Made of tough polycarbonate—250 times stronger than glass
- Can be used with hard or soft tops
- Can be installed or removed in minutes
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep windshield secure
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions
Tough and Practical
Make every ride better and more comfortable with a SuperATV Polycarbonate Rear Windshield for the Can-Am Maverick. The polycarbonate material is tough enough to take hits from rocks and mud thrown up by your rear tires and it’s available in a clear or dark tint finish. It reduces UV radiation and keeps out the elements to make sure your cab is comfortable all year round.
A Perfect Fit
We designed and cut this windshield to match your Maverick’s design and shape perfectly. We use steel clamps along with included seals and gaskets to give it a snug and rattle-free fit. It’s secure even when you’re UTV is bouncing through hard trails at full speed. That perfect fit eliminates the annoying suction you experience when only using a front windshield.
Super Strong and Easy to Install
Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass—you’re not likely to find anything that can break it when you’re out on a ride. But just because it’s super strong doesn’t mean it’s hard to install. We keep it simple with just a few bolts and seals—all included—so you can get it installed on your UTV and get rolling in no time.