Adding another option to our first in the industry “Captain’s Choice” cut out style exhaust is a lower cost slip on version. The Captain’s Choice slip on is approximately the same dB as the OEM with the cut out closed, but with it open, you will hear the roar of the engine and the turbo screaming! The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside – a boost actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler. The cut out actuator is opened by boost pressure and can be adjusted from the driver’s seat via a small valve. For sound sensitive areas, or rides with the family, the cut out can be kept closed. When racing or in non restrictive areas, the cut out actuator can be set to open at whatever boost pressure the driver or passenger desires. The Captain’s Choice Slip On comes with the EVO matching color, larger ID silicone charge tube, valving, mounting kit and all hardware needed for operation as well as a custom colored heat shield to match.
Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel. No other manufacturer builds exhausts like we do.
- Slip on TIG Welded, 304 Stainless Steel exhaust
- First in the industry production “Cut Out” Style Exhaust
- Heat shields color matched to customers vehicle
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- With the cutout open, additional horsepower is achieved on higher boost tunes
- Comes with the EVO larger ID silicone charge tube ($179.00 value), valving and all necessary valving and hardware.